"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Yoga for Hot Flashes

I've heard about this before-----check out this article from EmPowher.com. I have done yoga off and on throughout my life, and I really need to get back to it (with some modifications---bad back). It really helps to center me, if only for the time that I am doing it (I have attention deficit disorder, and although the progesterone creams helps tremendously----enough to get off the Concerta I took for years). This would be the perfect time for me to get back to yoga as I need all the centering I can get-----I don't celebrate or observe the holidays, so the Christmas music in the stores (since Halloween!) drives me straight. up. the. wall. If you use yoga (either for hot flashes, or just your form of exercise, etc.) leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment