"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Town Center Pharmacy, Palm Desert, CA

As most of you know, my hormone physician is in Southern CA, and I generally have my hormones compounded at Town Center Pharmacy in Palm Desert, CA. I have generally recommended them to those who have asked-------but I will no longer do so, as they have, for a second time, screwed up my order. I was very specific and clear when I placed a phone order to them last week, the order arrived today and they messed it up-----sent me progesterone cream that I do not need (and this really is a problem since progesterone has a limited shelf life and then starts losing potency). Anyone can make a mistake once, but twice, on something so important-----now I will not recommend them anymore. As I stated in an email to my doctor, I'm glad Suzanne Somer's approves of Town Center Pharmacy (they are now listed in the back of her latest book) because I sure as hell don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment