"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Friday, November 27, 2009

This is a hoot!

If you are not already subscribing to Mary Shomon's About.com Thyroid newsletter----you are missing out on important, educational material about the spectrum of thyroid dysfunction. Her books are on my list of recommended reading, and I am very grateful for her, as I am hypothyroid myself and she has taught me a great deal. When I opened her newsletter this morning, this article popped up, a lighthearted look at thyroid and Thanksgiving (bet you didn't know they went together---see, I am here to educate you!) There's a link at the bottom of the article to write to the author---I did to tell her how much I enjoyed her take on the holiday. Have a great day, everyone, I am off to the gym, then home to watch a Law and Order Marathon (one of my guilty pleasures) while I catch up on stuff around the house-----no shopping for me today (or until the holidays are over!)

No comments:

Post a Comment