"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Friday, March 19, 2010

High Natural Estrogen Might Raise Women's Stroke Risk

You've heard me talk a lot about estrogen dominance, and the need to balance out high levels of natural estrogen with some (bioidentical) progesterone---here's another reason why.....click here to read the article from HealthScout.com.

I (think) I'm comfortable announcing it is finally spring here in NC----the temperatures are going to hit 70 today and 75 tomorrow, the birds are chirping, I hear the sounds of golf bags being hoisted into car trunks---yep, definitely spring! I would be out right now taking a walk around my development if I weren't nursing a bit of tendonitis (I think that's what it is) in my right ankle---went to deep water aerobics today to get in a workout. Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment