"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Thursday, March 25, 2010

Women are more susceptible to migraines

I never had "migraines" per se, but I used to have terrible headaches about 5 days before my menstrual period started. We know that estrogen can affect arteries, so I was interested in this article from TampaBayOnline.com on women and migraines. I have personally spoken with people who got great relief from progesterone cream (remember that progesterone counteracts the bad effects of estrogen). Have a great day, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Andrea.

    I apologize for invading your space. I am a brasilian teacher, trained in Biology and Chemistry. I want to show the VERDE VIDA (GREEN LIFE). We have simple texts who talk of the environmental cause. Visit and leave your opinion if you wish.

    Thank you very much! Happiness in your life.

    ReplyDelete