"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Friday, December 24, 2010

Menopause: Don't Let it Steal The Holiday From Your Holiday Season

I don't celebrate the holiday season (actually, I celebrate when the holiday season is over and life gets back to some semblance of normal!) but I know that many of you do. I ran across this article today from Empowher.com and it talks about the toll menopause can take on you, and the stress of the holiday season can exacerbate symtoms you may be feeling from hormonal imbalance.

However you spend it, holiday or not, I am wishing you a wonderful weekend. We may actually have a white Christmas here in Charlotte, which is kind of a big deal because anything more than a trace of snow (about an inch is predicted) will make it the third snowiest Christmas EVER in Charlotte, and the first since I think 1947. Coming from an area that routinely gets between 150-200 inches of snow----all the hoo haa about this "storm" is pretty funny! I may or may not be posting over the weekend, but by Monday I should be back on schedule. Stay warm, stay safe----

No comments:

Post a Comment