"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Friday, October 16, 2009

Cold/Flu Products: What Works, What Doesn't

I will swear on a stack that bioidentical hormone therapy, along with supplements (Vitamin D is my favourite) will boost your immune system, and I am living proof----in the three years I have been on the protocol, I've had two very light colds, no other illnesses. I am out in the public every day (if I can survive 5 days a week at the YMCA without getting sick, it has to say something!) I ran across this article on the newsfeed that discusses what cold/flu products work, and also what doesn't work-----but the part of the article I want you to pay particular attention to is the "common sense" tips near the end of the article. I have hand sanitizer in my car, my purse, at the gym, and I now make sure I wash my hands when I walk in the house before I do anything else. Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment