"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Sunday, October 11, 2009

Exercise for Your Immune System's Health!

Ran across this article from HealthNewsDigest.com ---- and ironically, Sunday is usually the one day of the week I don't exercise-----hmmmm, perhaps with all the talk about H1N1 and seasonal flu---I need to up the exercise program a bit. I think I will make a deal with myself---I can go out to the movies and lunch this afternoon, if when I get home I take a long walk. Sounds like a plan, I am off to greet the day! Go Panthers (sorry, I live in Charlotte, and this town is SO upset that the football season has started 0-3. ) The only thing I know about football is that Jake Delhomme has a nice butt (and if you are wondering how that relates to hormones---a little testosterone cream is great for the libido!)

No comments:

Post a Comment