"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Knockout

Imagine my surprise today when I picked up my library books, and a copy of Suzanne Somer's new alternative cancer treatment book "Knockout" was waiting for me! I just put myself on the list Sunday, so I was surprised to receive it so quickly. I'm about 50 pages in----interesting reading. This will take me a while to get through, as I have a tough time with books written in interview style (that's not a criticism of the book----it's a brain quirk for me.)

I was browsing through the back of the book (resource section) and was pleasantly surprised to see Town Center Drugs in Palm Desert, CA listed as one of the recommended pharmacies! It's the pharmacy my own hormone physician, Dr. John Carr recommends. Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment