"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Can Menopause Be Predicted? Ask Mom!

From EmPowerHer.com ---- this article talks about how our mother's menopause (age of onset) is a good indicator of when we will begin the peri/menopause process. My mother refused to acknowledge for years that she was having any symptoms of menopause ---- her periods stopped when she was about 50. I had a hysterectomy at 44, but my estrogen levels are still at premenopausal levels, so likey I would still be menstruating if I had a uterus.

1 comment:

  1. Menopausal should be predicted and treated.
    Also yes you are in premenopausal phase
    Andrea,Have you tried this pill before?
    http://menopause.usase.net

    ReplyDelete