"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Saturday, January 23, 2010

Today is my blogoversary!

I started the Holy Hormones blog one year ago today----and what a year it has been! I have learned so much, met so many great people, and counseled about 450 (so far) on how to find a compounding pharmacy and/or bioidentical hormone doctor in their area, and I have referred a few people to my own hormone physician, Dr. John D. Carr in Rancho Mirage, CA. Ironically, on a day when you would think I would be blogging up a storm, I spent today at a conference on social media, honing my Facebook and Twitter skills (one of my 2010 goals is to become proficient on Facebook and Twitter). My back is shot for the day---so I will be catching up blog posts tomorrow and Monday. Have a great weekend, everyone, and thank you so much for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment