"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Change your routine and get a better night's sleep

How appropriate I would include this article from the DallasMorningNews.com----I slept lousy last night (back pain). About halfway down the article, I was struck by the author saying that hormonal imbalances, hypothyroidism, peri/menopause, etc are easily treated by nutrition, supplements, and/or medication. While I agree that many of the problems of hormone imbalance can be easily corrected----what isn't so easy is finding an open minded health care practitioner to help you balance your hormones (bioidentically), work with you to find the right treatment for thyroid problems, and will actually spend enough time with you to take a careful medical history, listen to your symptoms and come up with a comprehensive treatment plan.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more. The doctors I know who are "enlightened" are doing very well.

    ReplyDelete