"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Monday, January 4, 2010

I love this new IPhone App!

I just downloaded Andrew Johnson's Deep Relaxation application to my IPhone, and listened to it for the first time today----it's wonderful! The narrator has a very light Irish Brogue, and is very soothing to listen to. Meditating at least once a day is one of my 2010 goals----it helps with blood pressure and helps me relax when my back gets real painful. I've tried some CD's, programs, etc that I end up not using because I can't stand the narrator's voice---not a problem with this application. You can download it on ITunes, they also have one for sleep, weight loss, and a couple others. I'm going to try the sleep one next.

No comments:

Post a Comment