"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Friday, December 4, 2009

Cookie recipes!

Off topic today. I do not celebrate/observe the holiday season (thus the very generic blog background this month) but I know that many/most people do observe some sort of holiday at the end of the year. I used to love to bake (broke that habit when I moved south and decided to make at least an attempt to eat healthier). I had several requests from my friends for my cookie recipies, so this afternoon I posted my five favourite recipies on my Needle Notes blog ---- click here if you are in the mood to bake this weekend! I'll be back to blogging about bioidentical hormones and related topics tomorrow (I did not sleep well at all last night so I am not very functional today). Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment