"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Monday, December 28, 2009

Growing Evidence Suggests Progesterone Should Be Considered a Treatment Option for Traumatic Brain Injuries

From ScienceDaily.com-----most of us know at least one family who has been affected by traumatic brain injury, and so many of our soldiers fighting overseas come back with brain injuries. Wouldn't it be great if progesterone (safe, relatively inexpensive and readily available) was of aid to those affected? I can tell you from personal experience that progesterone has had a positive effect on my cognitive function---before I went on BHRT in 2006, I had taken Ritalin/Concerta for over 12 years for ADD, and within three weeks of starting the progesterone cream, I was completely off the Concerta and haven't looked back.

No comments:

Post a Comment