"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Local Woman Invents "DidIt!" To Remind People to Take Medication

I have no problems remembering to take my progesterone three times a day (it took me less than a week to figure it all----probably because it makes me feel so good I'm not likely to forget) but I did have to make a concerted effort to remember a second T3 pill and Diaxinol when my doctor upped my dosage earlier this year. This morning, this article from KESQ.com popped up----I noticed it because it's local to the Palm Springs area, where my doctor practices. It's a device called "DidIt"---uses some sort of tab system on your pill/medication bottle to stay compliant with medicaiton dosing.

No comments:

Post a Comment