"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Sunday, April 26, 2009

Another show on Biodientical Hormone Replacement Therapy

The TV show The Doctors (executive producer is Dr. Phil's son Jay) is talking about the subject of menopause on tomorrow's show (April 27.) Robin McGraw is the guest. You can learn more about it here, and there is a message board (I have already commented twice). Check your local listings for the time and channel in your area, I know in Charlotte it's on at 3 pm on the NBC affiliate WCNC. I'll be watching, but honestly, I am not holding out much hope that this show will be any better than last week's Dr. Phil show, which quite frankly I thought was nothing more than an infomercial for Robin McGraw's book and the Hall Center in LA.

1 comment:

  1. i commented on the dr. site today. found your blog through your comment on there. i bookmarked your blog and will read often. i just wish so many more women knew this information. it's not just for menopause women. i am in my 30's and need it. i started them at 29 but could have used them a lot earlier.

    Katy

    ReplyDelete