"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Tuesday, April 21, 2009

How much does bioidentical hormone therapy cost?

I got an interesting comment from a reader earlier today asking me for some specifics on the cost of biodientical hormones, she said it was information nearly impossible to find on the Internet. Fair question, and I promise I will write up a post and get it up here on the blog tomorrow or Thursday (didn't want the person who wrote to think I was ignoring you), but my hands are a little worn out and I have a TON of emails to catch up on, keep them coming, be patient with me if it takes me a bit to get back to you, I personalize each one so it takes a bit longer. I love hearing from you!

5 comments:

  1. I bought some very low cost bioidentical hormones from an MD and RN team at www.TrueTexasCure.com. They also give online support and I'm very happy with their service. Best to all, Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have gone through a rather aggravating experience with the cost of just GETTING to the treatment part. I asked when I made my first appointment how much it would cost. I was told it would be $350 for the initial assessment. That's a LOT of money for me right now, but with all of the symptoms I'm having, I figured it would be worth it.
    So I went in for the assessment, was then told that the saliva test would be ANOTHER $175 for the basic test. Which the PA recommended another, more expensive one that I turned down. So I sucked it up, paid for the test. Went in for the results and to get my scrip. Got the results but was told I had to come off of my birth control before they would write me a scrip, THEN I was told I owed them ANOTHER $350!!! OMG!!! I nearly fell out of my chair!!
    So now here I am, no scrip, tons of stress and out $875. I have invested so much in this, but now I can't afford to continue going in or to go back to get my scrip, let alone pay my bills.
    So I would say, for whoever you go see.... ask UP FRONT what kind of fees they charge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom is planning to undergo in this bioidentical hormone therapy but she didn't how much is it. I think this the answer for her answer. I should show this post to her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each and every doctor has different rates. So, it's better to ask the nearest doctor in your town. That way, you will have a bit of knowledge on how much bio-identical hormones cost. That will be a good start.

    Jennifer West

    ReplyDelete
  5. The post is written in very a good manner and it contains many useful information for me.
    HRT Michigan

    ReplyDelete