"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Sunday, April 19, 2009

I now have a FACEBOOK Group!

I took the plunge and started my own Facebook Group on bioidentical hormone replacement therapy----click here to join! If you are not a member of Facebook, you can easily sign up for an account. I was somewhat surprised that there weren't several active groups already on Facebook, but the few groups that exist are not terribly active. I hope with this group we can share information about doctors, compounding pharmacy, information websites, our personal experiences (good and bad) and have a few laughs too! Have a great week, everyone ---- I suspect it will be busy for me once the Dr. Phil show airs, I know after the two Oprah shows back in January I had a wonderful time connecting with lots of great women and men about bioidentical hormone replacement therapy!

No comments:

Post a Comment