"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Thursday, April 30, 2009

How To Fix Health Care: Four Weeds to Remove

This came up this morning from Time Magazine, and I think it's an excellent article. Pay particular attention to the part about medical billing, I hear an awful lot of complaining about doctors who will not accept insurance reimbursement for services. I've been mired in a nightmare system with insurance companies for 17 years and I am absolutely appalled by the reimbursement rates, I guarantee you they do not allow my doctor to make any profit on me after the hassle he has to go through to get any payment at all. It makes me sick, which of course, is not good for my health! Read this article, it's important and affects all of us.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete