"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Friday, April 24, 2009

My daily reminder to get some Vitamin D----

and most importantly, to find little pleasures in the day! My vitamin D reminder is get out in the sunshine a bit (no, this is not an endorsement to go fry yourself)-----at least in my part of the country, it's going to be a beautiful, sunny, gorgeous day! I am taking a little road trip today to the Riverbank's Zoo in Columbia, SC, an awesome place with a great botanical garden. One of the pleasures of my life is to take pictures of flowers and turn them into notecards to send to my friends and for gifts. Take the time to connect with another person (I have already talked to one friend on the phone this morning!), smile at a stranger, treat yourself well by exercising (for me today that's walking around the zoo!) and reflect at the end of the day about how to have an even better tomorrow. I will be back with a "real" post either this evening or tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. You can buy progesterone cream (Pro-Gest by Emerita) for UK delivery at Vitasunn: www.vitasunn.co.uk

    ReplyDelete