"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Friday, August 7, 2009

In the interest of full disclosure:

I just received the following email and I thought I would share it with you:

I think you do a disservice to women by suggesting they read Suzzane Somers' books to find out about the Wiley Protocol. It would be far better to point them to Wiley's books, especially Sex, Lies and Menopause. I also think it's very unwise to refer to the Wiley Protocol as "controversial." All BHRT is controversial. Ask any doctor who doesn't practice it. The BHRT doctors are afraid of the Wiley Protocol because it is so different from what they do. The rest of them all do essentially the same thing. This is why there is a preponderance of dissent/ No one knows what a high level of estrogen is, or how to test it. If they claim this knowledge, they are charlatans. There have been recent studies from denmark that backfill many of Wiley's observations.
I'm not suggesting you change your opinion, only that you treat other points of view fairly. The women who read your blog deserve that.
Full disclosure: I am T.S. Wiley's husband.


I sincerely thank Mr. Neil Radon for taking the time to write to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment