"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Symptoms of PMS eased with a natural, nutritional approach

Good morning, I know that many of you are not suffering from PMS anymore----and many of you wish you were suffering from PMS because suffering from peri/menopause is a lot worse---but I thought I would share this article from The Examiner. I remember when these recommendations came out in the early 1980 about cutting out sugar, caffeine and salt from your diet to relieve PMS symptoms----at that time I had quite severe PMS but cutting out those three things would have meant I starved to death. Sigh, I am smarter about my eating habits now, although they still wouldn't win any awards.

As a side note, if you emailed me yesterday and haven't gotten a response back yet, hang in there, I'll catch up this afternoon.....we had thunderstorms most of the late afternoon and evening yesterday (bummer-----I missed my knitting group because I hate driving in rainstorms) so as soon as I get home from the gym this morning I will sit right down at the computer and get busy! Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment