"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Monday, August 10, 2009

Is/are the hormone(s) I am taking bioidentical????

Hi everyone----first of all, welcome to my newest blog readers----today The Doctors TV show rebroadcast an episode that discussed bioidentical hormone replacement therapy and I have spent much of this late afternoon answering emails from ladies who are seeking help with finding a doctor and/or compounding pharmacy in their area.

I get a lot of questions about whether a particular hormone is considered bioidentical, and I have FINALLY found a chart from The Harvard Health Publications-----it lists each of the hormones by brand name, and tells if it is bioidentical or not. Click here to get to the site, and the chart is a ways down on the page, use your scroll button.

No comments:

Post a Comment