"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Saliva testing costs less than bad habits!

I am not necessarily advocating any saliva testing, nor this particular lab (I have heard good things about them but have no first hand knowledge as my doctor prefers blood work for hormone levels), but I thought this information was interesting-----it's a comparison of how much hormone testing costs versus some of the bad habits we engage in. I know in this lousy economy it's so hard to justify spending money on anything (and believe me, I am budgeting hugely carefully right now) but looking at the bigger picture---wouldn't it be worth cutting back on dinners out to feel great? Here's the pdf file----it makes you think.

1 comment:

  1. OMG..how very true!!
    Although I don't know much about the saliva testing, my being so new to all this, I do however agree..

    Just think of (and dare to actually ADD up) some of the money wasted on those items listed and even more...all in an effort to supposedly "feel good", albeit only temporarily..

    Thanks for sharing this
    Anna ..

    ReplyDelete