"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Friday, May 8, 2009

This never occured to me last night----

But this morning my email was filled with news alerts about different types of hormones (I get both Google and Yahoo news alerts with common hormone related terms, it helps me find articles to post for the blogs)-----and many of them related to the Manny Ramirez baseball drug scandal! I heard about the news last night, but didn't really stop to think about how it would affect my news alerts. It's my understanding that the drug he got busted for is a woman's fertility drug.........insert your own joke here........Keith Olbermann quipped last night on MSNBC that Ramirez is giving Octomom a run for her money. And I am sure the jokes will continue, but I'm sure Ramirez is not laughing about a 50 game suspension without pay. I'll be back with a real post later today, I am off to fix my protein shake and then head to the gym (and then head to the yarn store, which is a whole different workout!)

No comments:

Post a Comment