"Treat the disease, you win some, you lose some. Treat the patient, you always win."
~Patch Adams~



Sunday, September 20, 2009

New Bio-identical Doctors (Canada)

I have a number of ladies who read this blog and are living in Canada----I ran across this site Pureageless.com this morning and it has a link to a list of Canadian doctors who are practicing with bioidentical hormones (they are not covered under the Canadian single payer system for healthcare, however, the fees a few ladies have shared with me are on average, more reasonable than in the US). Sometimes the blood testing is covered under the Canadian system, sometimes not. Just thought I would share-----have a great weekend (what's left of it anyway), everyone. It's cloudy, rainy and gloomy here in Charlotte, perfect weather for puttering around the house, cleaning closets, working out at home, knitting and reading (I never ever lack for something to do, gotta make good use of all that energy the BHRT blesses me with!)

No comments:

Post a Comment